2015年7月26日日曜日

Mary loves Japanese Ukiyoe(Japanese woodblock prints):P5

Mary said to herself,
"I'm not alone in the night."
And also said,
"I love Japanese culture and Japanese love. May be Japanese guy loves me soon."
A couple of days later, One Japanese guy called Mary.
"Hi Mary, How about my classical picture like Utamaro. You wanna look my picture."
Mary answered this Japanese guy,
"Yes, of course Taro. Show me your picture."
Next day Mary visited Taro's apartment.
After looking the Taro's pictures, Taro whispered his mind suddenly,
"I love Mary so much. May be you know. Love each other deeply."
Taro hugged Mary so heavy.
"Oh NO Taro. Stop. Stop."
"I love you Mary so much."
Taro hugged and kissed Mary so heavy.
Finally Mary said to Taro,
"Yeah, you win. Taro, love me softly like the great artist Utamaro."
"Oh YES."
Taro began to love Mary gently and softly.
Mary began to cry many times.
"OH,OH,OH,OH,OH,OH,"
The good old style love has began now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿