2013年1月27日日曜日

NOVEL:I NEED GUY'S LOVE STILL NOW P12

Saturday night in January, Samantha went to BAR in her home town.
"Just I know that something burning inside my body. I will hunt my favorite guy today absolutely."
Samantha began to drink. and more than 20 minutes past. Nobody tried talk her.
"Please talk to me. Talk with me."
After 30 minutes past. She began to talk a guy.
"I'm so lonely. So lonely you know."
"Oh I know. But I'm waiting my girlfriend now."
After that, a young girl said to him.
"Hi Tom. How are you?"
"Oh, Cathy. How are you?"
Samantha said to herself in her heart,
"I must go home."
After back to home, Samantha began to comfort her heart and body by her fingers,
"Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh, I need guy's now still now. Somebody loves me please.
A 60 year-old woman is still young.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿